Saturday, February 16, 2008

Stay Focus

Wah a gwan peoples!

I have a confession, i have not been as productive as i should have this week. I've been pretty sick and preoccupied with getting concert tickets for Mary J, and Jay Z. I'm still sick, but i was able to get those damn tickets.

Well, i sent out my flyers to two correctional facilities, i want to start off slow. Basicly because (1) I dont have any funding and (2) I dont have any employees/volunteers. I plan to go to staples to get some supplies so that i can be organized. I've already turned my bedroom into an office. I am so nervous, but soooo excited. This is better that graduating from college.

It's going to be tough, working, running the NP and going to school for my masters. Lord, give me strength.

Happy Happy Happy Birthday,to my bestest friend!!!! she turns 25 today.
Congratulations to BX Ryder on her wedding proposal!!!

So, the other day was Valentine's Day, i didnt have one because i'm single, but it didnt feel any different from the last four. What's that about?

Stay positive, focus and prosperous.

Donations- Please make checks payable to: Mariah Chartites
Mail to: Mariah Charities
319 Lafayette Street #277
New York, NY 10012

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. And good luck with your launch :-)

And if you need help with fundraising online, you should check out our sister site in the US, http://www.firstgiving.com!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the B- Day luv. Love ya much.